Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Welcome All

Welcome anyone and everyone to my blog about life in an RV Park. Yes, that's right I said an RV Park. It just so happens that I live in a 26 foot fifth wheel with one pop out (so it seems bigger). Living in the trailer with me is my wonderful boyfriend Kyle and our cat Karli.



I will be describing the different people who also live in the trailer park and the extremely weird things that they do on a day to day basis. I'll also be describing the weird things I do to get away from the other people around me.



All the people I'll be talking about and describing in this blog will be given nicknames to protect their privacy as much as possible though that's really hard to do in an RV Park. There is the Coffee Queen (she's one of the managers), the Truck Guy (he lives across from us and is CONSTANTLY doing something to his truck), and the Family (they are a mother, father, a little boy and little girl in a 32 foot fifth wheel) just to name a few of them.



There are of course more people to talk about and who doesn't love getting to know the tourists and seeing where they are coming from as well as where they are going.



Let me first describe to you where I live and what is in the park. I live in the back row next to a busy road which in turn is next to Highway 1 before in turns into Pacifica, CA. The noise isn't as bad as you would expect. In fact I hear the planes from SFO more than anything. In the park there is a little laundry mat, a small but clean pool and a hot tub (that's my favorite thing). There is also a little gift shop in the office. Other than that there really isn't much to it except the 180 or so spaces.

No comments: