Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Unsucessful Job Attempt

So in our trailer park there is a pool that is well kept and a hot tub that is also well kept. I might add that on sunny days and days that aren't windy I practically live at the hot tub. Well it was one of those beautiful days that was just screaming for me to soak in the tub and lay out in the warm sun to dry off while enjoying my new book. After and hour of sitting out I was getting sun burned and decided I should go back to our trailer and take a shower and get dressed. Well it just so happened that as I was walking back I ran into the main manager and even if I wanted to tell you his name I couldn't because I truly don't remember. He's got an almost English accent so well call him Brit. Anyways I was friendly and asked him how his day was and asked him what he was up to. When he told me he was going to "landscape" (which means he was going to pull all the dead flowers he'd already sprayed) I asked him if he needed any help. Unfortunately he told me that he has as many employees as they would allow him to have.

Later . . . I was doing the dishes watching Cash Cab on Discovery when I hear the Family next door and it's the mom and the two kids getting home. No big deal just your average day at three in the afternoon until I hear her yell and this HUGE thump happens. well the first thing you may think of is abuse but it's not until I hear her ask if "the boy" is all right that I realize he fell and I couldn't help myself I started laughing. I wasn't trying to be mean about him falling it's just that there is nothing to fall off of in a travel trailer. I know I do live in one. I don't know if this kid was clumsy or just wasn't paying attention where he was going.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

This story is really funny! I can totally picture this clumsy kid falling over...at least he was o.k.!