Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Why Safeway?

Now I am so prejudice against Safeway it's ridiculous because that is the ONLY grocery store down here. I have seen one Lucky but I'm not going to drive twenty minutes just to have the same high prices and not as much selection. In my home town we at least had a local grocery store that had different stuff and cheaper prices. So to have to shop there is madening but there is one a block away from the park. FINE, GREAT, at least the money I'm loosing on over priced food I'm saving on gas.

Well there is a larger women who is maybe in her 30's that lives near us. Let me tell you she does definately not dress appropriately for her size let alone her age. It's quite disgusting to see her come out of her trailer in a hot pink strapless courset that is made for a woman roughly a size 4 maybe a 5 not for a woman who is a size 14 or 15. I hate to put a size number on this lady but it's kind of hard not too when she goes out in public with rolls upon rolls hanging everywhere.

Anyways, today, as I was getting ready to come to the library to write this I see a Safeway delivery truck drive through the park. No big deal. There are many elderly people who live there and I thought maybe they couldn't get out today. But much to my surprise and disgustment the truck stops right in front of that larger lady's trailer and she comes strolling out in a tank that would fit skinny little me and pays the guy. She then takes her groceries inside and the driver drives off. Safeway is a block and a half down the road WALK there and slim down so you look better in your clothes.

No comments: