Thursday, October 23, 2008

More from the Park

So the truck guy finally did something more to his truck . . . he painted a portrait of his little "mop" dog on the passenger side door. The only problem is he went too far. He had it looking really good, a little odd to see a Pomeranian an the side of a big semi truck that a guy has been painting on for goodness knows how long, but it looked good. At least it did till he kept messing with it and messing with and then it turned into a cream blob with eyes and a mouth on the side of his truck. Well I went home this past weekend and needless to say the dog is gone. I'm assuming that he sanded it off and painted over it, just like he always does.

In other news Kyle got home late the other day and the dad of the family that lives next to us was outside. I don't really like to associate with a bunch of people here just because I'm so little I have this inner fear that someone will kidnap me and I'll die. Extremely crazy I know but where I grew up I knew everyone and everyone knew me so I felt safe. Now that I don't know anyone I don't feel as safe. Anyways so this guy was outside doing something on his trailer and when Kyle got home this guy proceeded to converse with him. No big deal we learned that he's a big pot smoker (I think it's great we won't hear to much trouble from them they'll be "happy") but we also learned, and this broke my heart, that his little girl is autistic. He apologized for any crashing and banging we might hear because it's her. I felt so bad for him because they have to live in an RV and his little girl has a disorder that (as far as I know) isn't curable.

No comments: