Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Trailers can get small

On Friday my boyfriend and I got engaged and I was soo excited and happy I cried the whole night. The only thing I wanted the rest of the weekend was to spend time with him and enjoy the excitement of being newly engaged but, of course, that didn't happen. My future mother-in-law was down visiting her family in Watsonville and decided to just pop in for a visit. Normally I wouldn't have minded her comming to visit but, on the weekend when I just want it to be my
now fieance and I, I kind of had a problem with it. That on top of having our hide-a-bed pulled out just makes a trailer so small I felt like screaming. I could hardly move and the small space felt even smaller. Oh well she's gone now, she had only spent the one night.

No comments: