Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Everyday Halloween

I just realized that I haven't posted our Halloween fun yet. Well basically Halloween was just like every other day except we had a little more construction clothes than usual. My boyfriend/ fieance brough home an extra vest and an extra hardhat so we could both dress up as construction workers. He didn't have to do anything when he got home. We went out to dinner and when we got home I changed and made little trick or treat bags for the few kids in the park. On our way out I dropped off the baggies on the doorsteps to the trailers that have kids and we went to the bar across the highway. We didn't stay out too long because he still had to work the next day but that's alright I had enough to drink and we enjoyed the company of friends we'd met at the bar.

Yeah Bar Room Friends!!!
FANTASTIC!!!

No comments: